Construction Procurement Law in South Africa
Updated: Apr 11
Anthony, Allison. Construction Procurement Law in South Africa. – Juta, 2021.
Summary provided by the publisher:
“The book deals with this regulation according to the various stages of the construction procurement process and addresses contradictory rules which give rise to regulatory challenges.
Construction Procurement Law in South Africa provides the reader with an overview of the field. Where appropriate, recommendations are made in instances where the law could be amended to bring about better constitutional compliance.”
• Construction procurement defined
• Construction procurement procedures
• Qualification of contractors in the construction industry
• Evaluation and award of construction contracts
• Preferential Procurement Law
• The legal nature of construction procurement rules
• Public-Private partnerships in infrastructure contracts
• Remedies in construction procurement law.
Price: R295.00 including VAT, excluding delivery.
The book can be ordered from the Lexinfo Book Supply Service by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Date posted: 20 January 2022